In this section you will find important information about each class. This will include:
- information about the adults your child works with
- year group curriculum maps
- examples of class work
- quotes from children
At Thornley Primary School, we are determined all pupils will secure a wide range of knowledge across all curriculum subjects. Inspiring opportunities are provided in order to enrich this learning and you will find examples of how children have showcased what they have learnt on their class pages.
We are always striving to improve our curriculum and take regular feedback from our pupils and families.
If you continue onto the Our Curriculum section, this will give you more details about what each year group is focusing on.
Our Year Groups:
- Early Years Foundation Stage : Nursery and Reception
- Key Stage 1 : Year 1 and Year 2
- Key Stage 2 : Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6
Select any of the classes from the menu for further information about the content of the curriculum your child is following.