Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you. If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Policy & Action Plan
- Accident Procedures Policy
- Appraisal & Capability Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Confidentiality Policy
- Equality Policy Statement
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Governor Code of Conduct Policy
- Governor School Visits Policy
- Homework Policy
- SEN Information Report
Keeping Children Safe in Education
Thornley Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Thornley Primary School – Privacy Notice
- GDPR Policy
- Data Protection Policy May 2019
- Privacy Statement – Parents child
- Photographic Policy May 2019
- Privacy Statement – Parents own
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.